ABBA BD 40th Anniversary

Olá a todos, como estão?
Hello everybody, how are you?


Hoje trazemos um ABBA BD especial, cujo o tema será a festa dos 40 anos! Espero que gostem!

Today we give you an special ABBA BD, which the theme is about the 40th anniversary's party! We hope you like it!


Stig: Temos que fazer uma festa! ABBA faz 40 anos!
Frida: Meu deus! O tempo passa e estamos a ficar mais velhos!
Agnetha (Pensando): Ai nem quero imaginar.

 *
Stig: We have to do a party! ABBA turns 40 years old!
Frida: OMG! The time passes and we are being older!
Agnetha (Thinking): Oh I won't to imagine.


Stig: Eu encontrei um sítio fabuloso para a nossa festa!
Agnetha: A sério? Quero ver!

*
Stig: I found a fabulous place to do our party!
Agnetha: Really? I wanna see it!


Björn: Olha Agnetha, eu gosto do sítio!
Benny (Pensando): Eu pensava que era maior... Não sei se cabem aqui todos os nossos fãs..
Frida: Acho que é melhor preparar algo para a festa!

*
Björn: Look Agnetha, I like this place!
Benny (Thinking): I thought that this place was bigger... I don't know if every our fans can stay here..
Frida: I think that it's better doing something for the party!


Björn (Pensando): O que será que vamos vestir? Temos que estar com estilo...
Frida: Eu acho que esta musica é boa para a festa!!

*
Björn (Thinking): What we going to wear? We must be stylish! 
Frida: I think that this song is good for the party!


Björn: Então Benny, gostas da roupa que eu escolhi?
Benny: HAHAH Tu nunca tiveste muito talento para moda... Lamento imenso.
Frida: Björn, concordo com o Benny... E agora vou ser eu a escolher a roupa, está bem?

*
Björn: So Benny, do you like the costumes that I selected? 
Benny: HAHAH You never have too much talent to styling... I'm really sorry.
Frida: Björn, I agree with Benny... And this time will be me who select the costumes, that's fine?


Frida: Somos os réis! Merecemos um traje à maneira! 
Benny: Amor, tu sabes muito bem que eu adoro o teu estilo, mas acho que estes trajes não são indicados para a nossa festa. Estamos ridículos. 
Agnetha: Exacto, isto não é confortável Frida. E que tal usar-mos roupas normais e trocamos várias vezes durante a festa?
Björn: Boa ideia querida! E depois sou eu quem não tem talento para a moda!
Stig (Gritando de longe): MENINOS! Vão-se vestir! O primeiro convidado chegou e tem um presente!

*
Frida: We are the kings! We deserve an appropriate costume! 
Benny: Love, you know really well that I love you style, but I think that this costumes aren't the best for our party. We look ridiculous.
Agnetha: Exactly, this is not comfortable Frida. And if we wear simple clothes and change them several times during the party?
Björn: Good idea, darling! And then I'm the one who don't have talent to style!
Stig (Screaming from far away): GUYS! Let's wear something! Our first invited just arrived and he have a gift!


Frida: Então Agnetha, consegues tirar a foto, ou não?
Stig: Não sejas má, Frida!
Benny: Olha o meu estilo com o nosso presente!
Björn: Vá Agnetha, tira lá essa foto!

*
Frida: So Agnetha, can you take the photo, or not?
Stig: Don't be evil, Frida!
Benny: Look at my style with our gift!
Björn: Come on Agnetha, take the photo!


Agnetha: Vocês diziam que eu não era rápida a tirar a foto, mas ainda trocamos de roupa e já estamos com a nossa amiga! E só passou 30 minutos!
Frida: Se te faz feliz, parabéns!
Björn: A minha mulher é super!

*
Agnetha: You guys said that I wasn't faster to take a photo, but we changed the clothes and we are now with our friend! And just passed 30 minutes!
Frida: If it make you happy, congratulations!
Björn: My wife is super!


Amiga: Já celebramos os 40 anos... Mas agora vocês têm que vestir os trajes do "Waterloo"  para nós!
Frida: Que ideia tão interessante! Só que não.
Benny: Parece que eu vou ao W.C...
Agnetha: O meu amor vai virar super homem, para salvar o meu coração!
Björn (Pensando): Cadê a Lena, aquela mulher? Será que ela me pode salvar?

*
Friend: We celebrated the 40 years... But now you guys must wear the "Waterloo" customs for us!
Frida: What a interesting idea! Can I not.
Benny: Guess what, I'm going to the bathroom..
Agnetha: My love will turn to a super man, to save my heart!
Björn (Thinking): Where Lena, that woman? Can she save me?


Frida: Amor não te escondas, estás lindo como sempre!
Benny: Tira a mão! Não quero que ninguém me veja assim!
Agnetha: E assim acaba um ABBA BD! Espero que gostem de todas as publicações especiais no 40º aniversário de ABBA que o ABBA Best irá publicar!

*
Frida: Love don't hide, you are beautiful as always!
Benny: Remove the hand! I want that anyone see me with this look!
Agnetha: And in this way we finish an ABBA BD! I hope you like every special posts in the 40th anniversary of ABBA that ABBA Best'll post!


5ª Publicação | 5th Post

No comments:

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.