ABBA

19:52
Olá a todos, como estão? Hello everyone, how are you?

  Eu sou uma grande fã do grupo ABBA, cresci ouvindo as músicas deles.. Então decidi criar um blogue com fotos deles, artigos e novidades, ou seja, quero partilhar todas as informações dos ABBA com vocês.

  Espero que gostem do blogue e que não o deixem de o seguir!


*

  I'm a big fan of ABBA, I grew up listening to their songs.. So I decided create a blog with their photos, articles and news, in other words, I want share every ABBA's information with you.

   I hope you like it and keep following it!


*

Deixo-vos com fotos deles! Um beijo!
I say goodbye with a photo of them! Kiss!



ABBA = Agnetha, Björn, Benny e Anni-Frid









No comments:

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.