ABBA BD

20:33
Hello ABBAFans, how are you? I got more of my "comic book" about ABBA. Many Laughs!



Björn: Sorry, I forgot our wedding anniversary, but I can reward you!



Agnetha: Hmm .. I don't think so Björn..

*


Agnetha: Stand back please, the queen will pass.
Björn: Oh god Agnetha, you're just more a member of ABBA.
Benny: What you mean Agnetha?! The princess here is Frida!
Anni-Frid: So.. Who is the princess here?! Come on!



Agnetha: I can see you, Benny.. I'm always observing you.

*


Agnetha (thinking): I wish someone would to give me a kiss like this.

*


Anni-Frid: You're very smart, nothing to look for others girls!
Benny: Do you think it, my sweetie!I just have eyes for you! (Thinking: That girl is really pretty!)

*


Björn: We will celebrate the day of the... ants!



Agnetha: Frida, you have a pimple with pus!
Anni-Frid: Where?! That's disgusting.

No comments:

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.