Blog Birthday!!

  Hi! This post is about the blog, it turns 1 year!! :D I´m so glad for ABBAfans who follow my blog! Thank you! :3

  So.. I think that the people prefer my posts, specially "ABBA BD", "WedAgnetha"..... And I say: thank you so much!!
  My English isn't good :C But if you don't understand me, ask me, ok? I am learning English..


Now: Special photos!!!


Thanks for following my blog!



Thanks for your smiles!



Thank you for respecting my work here!



Thanks for reading my posts!



Thanks for your comments in my posts!



Thanks for visit my blog!


And.. for ABBA... Thank you for the music!!!


<3 ABBA Best <3

2 comments:

  1. Parabéns pelo aniversário do blog, Carolix!
    Abração! ;)

    Karine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá!
      Muito obrigada!! Já agora uma Páscoa feliz!!! Um beijão,

      Carolix

      Delete

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.