ABBA BD

Hello Hello :) Happy Easter for my favorites ABBA Fans and Visitors! For a happy day, I did a funny post :) Enjoy with your family! :D




Anni-Frid: Get away from me Mr Bear!
Benny: OH :( I´m soo sad now...



Anni-Frid: MUHAHAHA! I'm evil!



Anni-Frid: And I'm sexy love!!
Agnetha: Ey!! Me too!!
Anni-Frid: No, you aren't sexy!



(Agnetha gave a slap to Anni-Frid "funny but impossible")
Agnetha: Good-Bye Best Friend!
Anni-Frid: Bye... (crying)



(Without Anni-Frid)
Agnetha: I'm a bee.. bee.. bee!!! zzzzzzzzzzZzz



Benny: Ups .. I have no way to do this .. but here goes. Anni-Frid and Agnetha are sexy. Both are beautiful!



Anni-Frid: Huumm... I have an amazing BEHIND! Agnetha DOES NOT!!



Agnetha: Really???! I don't see that!



Björn: HAHA! Wait! I haven't got into this post yet. Agnetha is cute with this hat, isn't she? HAHA! I gave it to her this Easter! :D

No comments:

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.