In Concert- Girls (Agnetha and Anni-Frid)

Hello..It's time for girls' photos.. in concert! Enjoy it!



Anni-Frid: I'm alone on the show?



Agnetha: No! My lovely friend!!! You will never be alone!



Anni-Frid: Thanks!! Now it is my time to be a Star!
Agnetha: EYY!! 



Agnetha: It's also my time to be a Star..but..



Anni-Frid: What Agnetha?
Agnetha: It's our time to sing, together!


Anni-Frid: Yes... And dancing!!!
Agnetha: Like dancing queens!



Anni-Frid: Yes!!
Agnetha: Let's get crazy!



Anni-Frid: No.. Softer...
Agnetha: Like angel eyes?



Anni-Frid: Yes, my blue eyes...
Agnetha: *sing with all of her heart*



Anni-Frid: *sing with her love*
Agnetha: I see the future Frida...



Agnetha: We'll be seen by a lot of people!!
Anni-Frid: But.. now we are famous!!

No comments:

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.