WedAgnetha

22:26
Hello! This is our first WedAgnetha here! I'm so happy! 
Today, the first theme for WedAgnetha is... Agnetha's Sunglasses!
Enjoy it!



I like these sunglasses... Matches well with her skin color!



Blue glasses.. With blue eyes! :) Looks great.



I love these glasses! Are so trending! This model is now back in vogue!



Humm.. I like it :) A bit.



She looks like a cat here, I love that glasses



These sunglasses are similar to the rider. Aren't my favorites ..



So cutie with those! HAHA She looks great with these glasses! 



Whaaat a BIG GLASSES!!

****


Conclusion: Agnetha really loves sunglasses. She had a huge collection of glasses .. Until you get her good! 

Suggestion: Agnetha, don't use glasses that are too square or round and use them quite large. :) 


No comments:

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.