ABBA BD

14:20
Hello guys! Maybe, is the last "ABBA BD" of this year! :) Well, we'll finish with a big "ABBA BD"! With very laughs! :D Are you ready? Enjoy!!! :)



Agnetha: Oh yes... Now I'm going to get a tan and all the guys will be crying for me... Bye-bye Björn..

*


Anni-Frid: What happened? They want to take pictures? Seriously, this isn't the best time to do this.
Paparazzi: But is ju..
Anni-Frid: Shut up! You can't see my face?! Make sure that you don't want to see me breaking your camera. If you insist, I do it!

*


Anni-Frid: I'm so tired. Hans is trying to play the piano and it's all night long, every night!

*


Benny: I'm the 007. Tell me, what has happened?

*


Benny: I'm the house man!

*


Björn: My wife doesn't give me kisses, so I'm going to kiss my dog.
Dog: Come on and kiss me!

*


Agnetha: Hmm... I can't reach the nose...

*


Agnetha: Get off me, mate!

*


Man: Ah .. I think our tongues are stuck.
Agnetha: Oh my god =/

*


Anni-Frid: Well... Let me pose for a picture.




Kiss and Happy New Year from ABBA BEST :D

2 comments:

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.