Rare Photos - At Least For Me.

Hello guys! How are you? I came here to post some pictures of our friends ABBA. Do not know if photos are rare but I hope you enjoy! :)



Agnetha has a sweater that I have never saw !



They are so beautiful! I suppose it' at Christmas Time :))



Our little princess giving autographs! Even love this picture!



ABBA The Movie :)



In the last year of ABBA



The hand of Frida on Benny's chest is really special .. wonderful.



Looks ..



Beautiful smile! : D



I think it's in 1979, by the clothes ..



Benny singing and Björn playing guitar!



A laugh of our Anna is mandatory!



The Winner .. Beautiful photo! Love



This picture is to complete! That are so dear! (see the little hand)


I will continue after the post

No comments:

Welcome!

- If you want to translate to your language, check the right sidebar!

- Thanks for following the blog and for your comment!


Kiss.

Powered by Blogger.